Notifications tab not working...

Started by Ravn, May 23, 2013 · 13 Replies · 7,035 Views

Ravn

Maybe a case for Cory?

 

I can't access the notifications tab: I've tried both Chrome and Safari (newest versions), running on both iOS and OSX, but at best, I get just a loading indicator, which keeps spinning:

 

Gymbod-notifications.tiff

 

It's nothing critical, but I thought I'd let you know. Don't put this at the top of the todo-list ;)

Cole Dano

I've had it hang up from time to time in the past. It usually resolves itself.

Ravn

Ok, picture is now .jpg  :facepalm:

post-5293-0-00777400-1369303050_thumb.jp

 

Cole, it's occasionally worked, but there's been no access for the past three weeks or so.

Cole Dano

Three weeks! I'm impressed with your patience!

Ravn

Well, I receive posting follow-ups via mail, so it's not a big deal. Would be nice to get it to work eventually though.

ZRX38

I have this problem too. Ive got 450 notifications there and i cant see them haha.

Keilani Gutierrez

this has been happening for maybe 1-2 weeks on my end. it's never opened up on me in the main forum page, I always have to be within a subforum or in a topic for me to be able to see the contents of the notification bar

Cole Dano

I put in a report to Cory. This is a busy weekend with the seminar happening his time will be pretty occupied, but he will certainly get back to us as soon as he can.

emos

This has always happened to me, same thing.

Joshua Slocum

You can access the notifications for now by right-clicking on the notifications button and hitting "open in new tab". Or you can go to "My Settings"->"My notifications"

Ravn

Thanks Hari, didn't know that.

Keilani Gutierrez

I have no detrimental problem with this, just that since it's being posted in the forum, i'd share my experience ^_^ 

Cannister

When I log on to the site I can never access the notifications from the front page: http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/index.php - i just sits there and spins.

 

However, when I click "view new content" I can view my notifications with no issues from that page.

FredInChina

It works well from China... :)