Friday before the seminar

Started by yuri marmerstein, May 22, 2013 · 11 Replies · 2,236 Views

yuri marmerstein

Will anyone be getting in early on friday? 

 

 

Tilted kilt at 8:00 as usual?

Daniel Burnham

sounds good to me!

Cole Dano

Which Tilted Kilt is it, Bell Rd or Cactus Rd?

Cory Fair

Bell, just west of Scottsdale Rd

yuri marmerstein

anyone going to be around during the day?  or will I have to do handstands by the pool all by my lonesome

Daniel Burnham

Ha Yuri.  I might be there earlier.  My flight gets in around 2:30 AZ time.  Though I'd rather do handstands in the pool.

Joshua Slocum

My flight doesn't get in until 10pm. I'll most likely be getting to the hotel and then falling asleep.  :)

Joshua Slocum

Speaking of which, what's the best way to get to the hotel from the airport?

Nic Branson

I am already here I may or may not be around dunno yet.

Daniel Burnham
Hari_Seldon said:

Speaking of which, what's the best way to get to the hotel from the airport?

You can pay for a shuttle I believe. I forget the name if the service but the hotel should have that info. I rented a car last year which was nice to grab lunch with everyday.

Nic Branson

Super shuttle worked for me the first time.

Mats Trane

Have a great seminar everyone!