This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ido Portal Website

Started by Cory Fair, May 22, 2013 · 5 Replies · 23 Views

Cole Dano

Good grief, and I suppose people will buy into his fantasy too.

 

Airbrushed pictures

 

Also notice the where, he's got all his former US locations, including South Tacoma!

Nic Branson

I'll look through it later today.

I know of a few people who were looking for his site but they wanted handstand blocks from him only. So I dunno. Need to bug his server so we can see traffic numbers lol.

Cole Dano

Handstand blocks would be easy for us to make

Cory Fair
Nic Branson said:

I'll look through it later today.

I know of a few people who were looking for his site but they wanted handstand blocks from him only. So I dunno. Need to bug his server so we can see traffic numbers lol.

 

He doesn't even know considering the person who made his website pasted in the generic tracking template without putting in the unique tracking number. :)

Nic Branson

Lol nice.