This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

should i start here

Started by arapahoepark, May 22, 2013 · 2 Replies · 148 Views

arapahoepark

Should i start here with f2?

 

Which one should I do or wait for foundation 3?

 I can do an L sit for maybe 10 seconds on my finger tips. I can tuck my knees in and lean back on a chin up bar. I can do a few one arm push ups (legs apart though). 10 straight bar dips, 20 hanging leg raises (not v raises), a few assisted one arm chin ups ups and four to five chin ups with 45 lbs attched (i am 5'1" and 121 lbs.),  quite a few at least half way down if not farther single leg squats, 7 full range handstand push ups against a wall and just start barely on a planch with my legs up and knees tucked in.

I hope that gives you some help on where I should start.

 

Joshua Slocum

You should start with the beginning: F1. Don't assume that you're ready for F2 just because the movements in F1 look too easy. You have to prove it. Start with PE1 in all of the movements, and attempt the mastery test. If you pass, move on to PE2 for the movement you passed in (remember that if your mobility is inadequate, you may not progress until it matches the demonstrated standard).

Ravn
arapahoepark said:

Should i start here with f2?

 

Which one should I do or wait for foundation 3?

 I can do an L sit for maybe 10 seconds on my finger tips. I can tuck my knees in and lean back on a chin up bar. I can do a few one arm push ups (legs apart though). 10 straight bar dips, 20 hanging leg raises (not v raises), a few assisted one arm chin ups ups and four to five chin ups with 45 lbs attched (i am 5'1" and 121 lbs.),  quite a few at least half way down if not farther single leg squats, 7 full range handstand push ups against a wall and just start barely on a planch with my legs up and knees tucked in.

I hope that gives you some help on where I should start.

You and I appear to be at a similar level of strength, and I am personally finding F1 very challenging. I assume that you would too.