Do you guys do them ?
It is the way to increase longevity, has health benefits and helps to create a man !
I start and end with a cold.
Cold -> warm -> cold -> warm -> really cold
Each time is about 30-40 secs
Started by MrPuppeh, May 21, 2013 · 4 Replies · 2,173 Views
Do you guys do them ?
It is the way to increase longevity, has health benefits and helps to create a man !
I start and end with a cold.
Cold -> warm -> cold -> warm -> really cold
Each time is about 30-40 secs
Yeah I do them.
Thow I just do "cold - warm - cold"
When I do the cold I always start from extremities and work towards the body, I make sure the bodypart is cold before moving on then the otherway round to warm up and then finish with the cold and let your body warm itself up! Great for blood circulation and all sorts of stuff!
I do them when I can, it definitely feels damn good. Here's some talk that happened back in time(sang in the style of Huey Lewis and the News):
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3645-cryo-therapy-and-contrast-bathing/
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/1786-senders-and-shin-pain/
Just make sure your GF doesn't see the result of the cold on some of your body parts... ![]()
FredInChina said:Just make sure your GF doesn't see the result of the cold on some of your body parts...
FredInChina: Always tossing heaps of knowledge upon any post his felicitous eyes have beheld.