I upgraded to F1-F4, but cannot see them

Started by leeaw, May 21, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,387 Views

leeaw

Hi,

 

I paid for F1-F4, but only see F1 & F2.

Please let me know what's up.

MvdB

F3 and F4 have not yet been released :)

kalel

f3+f4 ain't finished yet.

Cory Fair
kalel said:

f3+f4 ain't finished yet.

 

Exactly. We heard the F2 mobility wasn't challenging enough and are increasing the difficulty by a factor of 100. :P

Keilani Gutierrez
Cory Fair said:

Exactly. We heard the F2 mobility wasn't challenging enough and are increasing the difficulty by a factor of 100. :P

:o .... :mellow:  I can't wait to see all of this in person in September.

kalel
Cory Fair said:

Exactly. We heard the F2 mobility wasn't challenging enough and are increasing the difficulty by a factor of 100. :P

hiho, u made your 1k post on my msg. :)

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

Exactly. We heard the F2 mobility wasn't challenging enough and are increasing the difficulty by a factor of 100. :P

Correct. If I can do it, it clearly isn't sadistic enough.