This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scheduler timing

Started by Primate, May 21, 2013 · 7 Replies · 206 Views

Primate

Hello, I apologise if this has already been answered elsewhere

 

I currently have the F1 4 day per week schedule emailed to me, loving it.  I would like to get H1 emailed as well, could someone please tell me what days the H1 course schedules for?

aiken54

When creating a schedule, on the drop down for the scheduler in the Customer Hub, select "Foundation Series with H1". Then you input all the data and such to make your integrated chart! For this week, you can just look in the section on integrating H1 with Foundation in the H1 book.

Primate

Thanks Aiken, but I wasn't clear enough.  For example in F1 when you choose the 4 day workout, it puts it on M,T,T,F.  If I choose the integrated H1, what days will it schedule H1 for?

Cory Fair

It's exactly the same as in the Getting Started section:

 

4 Day HS Int = M/T/TH/F Handstand Days, W/Sa F7

FredInChina
Primate said:

Thanks Aiken, but I wasn't clear enough.  For example in F1 when you choose the 4 day workout, it puts it on M,T,T,F.  If I choose the integrated H1, what days will it schedule H1 for?

 

 

Cory Fair said:

It's exactly the same as in the Getting Started section:

 

4 Day HS Int = M/T/TH/F Handstand Days, W/Sa F7

 

Hummm, this is a bit unclear and maybe slightly confusing; I am also not sure if I remember how it was worded on the scheduler.

In fact, I am doing F1 4 days and H1 2 days (the last of Cory's additions).

The schedule came with F1(split) on M,Tu,Th,F, and H1 on Tu & Th (I was expecting W & S :), but maybe it is just me that does that?)

 

At least I have the general plan; sliding H1 from Tu to W and from F to S is not a big deal. :)

Cory Fair

Integrated and Split are two different schedules. As part of the update to the scheduler, there will be a help page with a visual representation of each schedule.

Primate

Cool, Thanks.

I'm doing F1 M,T,T,F and H1 W,S  I'm happy to adjust the days on my own, just wanted to find out if this split was possible in scheduler.  I guess it is.  Since I'm on week 2 of F1 micro cycle I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before updating for integrated H1?

Cory Fair
Primate said:

Cool, Thanks.

I'm doing F1 M,T,T,F and H1 W,S  I'm happy to adjust the days on my own, just wanted to find out if this split was possible in scheduler.  I guess it is.  Since I'm on week 2 of F1 micro cycle I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before updating for integrated H1?

Part of the update is an advanced tool to adjust individual weeks within the cycle. I didn't include it in the main planner because it's easy to have beginners get off track.