This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

so it goes like this

Started by LIE, May 20, 2013 · 6 Replies · 267 Views

LIE

Today is my first time doing korean dip

1st set i manage 2 rep

2nd set 3 rep

3rd set 4 rep

4th rep 5 rep

5th set 5 rep

Bu before that becoz i wait for the smith machine free...i jump to mastery of russian dip 5x5

My question is....

On thursday i definetly master the korean dip...tuesday undergrip korean dip....

Then after i master underfrip korean dip....should i repeat russian dip mastery? Or can i jump to L russian dip?

Tnx

LIE

Waiting

FredInChina
Cu fang said:

Waiting

With a better title, your thread would attract more attention and more responses... so it goes like this... ;)

Just saying, no offense meant; in this case a good title would have the name of the exercise and a question. :)

 

I can't help you with Korean dips BTW, sorry.

LIE

Hmm I c

Lesson learned :D

Thanks Fred

Joshua Slocum
Cu fang said:

Today is my first time doing korean dip

1st set i manage 2 rep

2nd set 3 rep

3rd set 4 rep

4th rep 5 rep

5th set 5 rep

Bu before that becoz i wait for the smith machine free...i jump to mastery of russian dip 5x5

My question is....

On thursday i definetly master the korean dip...tuesday undergrip korean dip....

Then after i master underfrip korean dip....should i repeat russian dip mastery? Or can i jump to L russian dip?

Tnx

If you passed mastery of Russian Dips and the iM, don't worry about doing it again. 

LIE

Okey Hari thanks

I ve already mastered Korean dip 5x5

Adding the 6th set undergrip Korean dip 5 rep.

Tomorrow will master undergrip Korean dip.

Then I'll do again Russian dip.

The real challenge will b the L Russian dip....

Jon Douglas
Cu fang said:

The real challenge will b the L Russian dip....

Yes, I'm having a bit of trouble with these... only getting something like 2/5 without momentum at the moment. I have a feeling these require a bit more 'practise' rather than 'strength,' but they're a valuable movement so I'm happy to keep working hard.