Where is the best place to do the L-hang ?
I heard that leg raises should be done on stall bars, does the same apply on L-hangs?
Started by MrPuppeh, May 19, 2013 · 3 Replies · 3,501 Views
Where is the best place to do the L-hang ?
I heard that leg raises should be done on stall bars, does the same apply on L-hangs?
Not really. The reason stall bars are used in the leg raises is so that you dont rock back during the raise. The makes the exercise much easier more effective and difficult.
Finally got some stall bars and was doing leg raises on them. I didn't really notice a difference in difficulty between stall bars and pull up bars personally.
If you are doing full leg lifts, toes to the bar, then it does take more force to do on stall bars. However if you are already strong in leg lifts it might be you just don't feel it.