This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Store Statistics

Started by Cory Fair, May 19, 2013 · 4 Replies · 13 Views

Cory Fair

I'm going to go into more depth in the morning, but what immediately struck me as significant about the web analytics for the store is that the average view for the detail page for a product is 37s. 

 

Also, the Read Performance landing page that Cole created has only seen 10 visitors with 17 views. Seems Andrew isn't that interested in getting it off the ground.

Cory Fair
A List of Where Traffic Comes From (random, not by # of referrals)

nerdfitnessrebellion.com

www.mixedmartialarts.com

www.pandf.com.au

forum.bodybuilding.com

bwsc.kr

www.bwsc.kr

m.dcinside.com

gall.dcinside.com

m.mediavida.com

www.stemlerfit.com

www.rooshvforum.com

web-13.citromail.hu

Libero

webmail.iskon.hr

Naver

crossfitwillcounty.com:2095

Big Pond Mail

webmail.123-reg.co.uk

webmail.uic.edu

mobile.paypal.com

www.paypal.com

getpocket.com

localhost

fitness.stackexchange.com

www.sicfit.com

www.oama.ca:2096

ch1prd0410.outlook.com

pakkotoisto.com

www.pakkotoisto.com

www.yammer.com

derwillezurkraft.de

www.derwillezurkraft.de

forum.kalistenikapolska.pl

www.gymnasticbodies.com

Amazon

www.tumblr.com

anonym.to

gymnasticbodies.customerhub.net

forum.teretana.net

mail.etex.net

SFR

mail.inbox.lv

dpmail14.doteasy.com

Yahoo

mail.verizon.com

notification.corp

trident-athletics.com

AOL

crossfitlondonuk.com

arctraining.com.au

forum.bodybuilding.com

uzdarbis.lt

www.davedraper.com

www.askscooby.com

translate.googleusercontent.com

Instapaper

breakingmuscle.com

www.mediavida.com

Google

Hotmail

Yandex

theplace.bz

searchscene.com

Facebook

gymnasticbodies.com

www.gymnasticbodies.com

zp130.infusionsoft.com

zp130.infusionsoft.com
Cole Dano

37s seems ok for an average. What's the average conversion rate?

 

I'm also a bit surprised about the Read performance numbers, there has only been on e registration to date.

I haven't been too worried, as there is still plenty of time to go, and with Andrew's concern for money, he may be waiting for the price point to lift before he really hits it hard.

Cory Fair

Where revenue comes from:

(% is estimated weight of the source, not % of revenue)

 

1) GB.com (98%ish)

2) Direct product link to store (5%)

3) Facebook (2.5%)

4) Yahoo Organic Traffic (2.3%)

5) Referral to Store (~2%)

6) Advertising in Course Portal (~1.5%)

7) Crossfit London (Seminars)

8) Breakingmuscle.com (Andrew's site: 1 seminar purchase + 2 courses)

Cory Fair
Cole Dano said:

37s seems ok for an average. What's the average conversion rate?

 

I'm also a bit surprised about the Read performance numbers, there has only been on e registration to date.

I haven't been too worried, as there is still plenty of time to go, and with Andrew's concern for money, he may be waiting for the price point to lift before he really hits it hard.

 

I'll do conversion crunching in the morning since it's far more involved