This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE6 Form Check

Started by Robmob, May 18, 2013 · 4 Replies · 257 Views

Robmob

I filmed some other variations too (Pe 5/4) but the video was badly angled.

 

 

Here it is,ill post future progress here too. 

I believe I have good form, not perfect but good,especially since the object I used dropped a little with my foot weight and I ended up a bit low. 

Eric HARDOUIN

Not enough protraction. Not enough lean.

Badi

hey, how are your toes placed? For me it is easier to lean when I turn my hands a little bit outside. Do you have a mastery video of ground planche lean?

 

dir: cool music :D

Mats Trane

Hug the floor with your shoulders and at the same time pushing your hands towards your hips.

Robmob

Ok Ill keep that advice in mind and make another couple of videos soon. Thanks for the fast reply