This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RKC and SFG update

Started by Nic Branson, May 17, 2013 · 11 Replies · 28 Views

Nic Branson

Some sources have informed me that their current traffic numbers are down 30% or so.

Coach Sommer

Is this for DD or SFG or both?

Cole Dano

What is your interpretation of this figure Nic?

 

Is the overall number down or is it now just split between the two camps?

Nic Branson

It's for both.

I think it's dust settling after the split for most of it but I also think the ugliness of the split left a bad taste out there.

There is also little innovation and progression happening on either side at this point.

Coach Sommer

- Yes, the split was ugly.  

 

- I also feel that it is a lack of a quality product.  DD has positioned itself behind CC as their premier product; however there is only so much traction that can be gained with an inferior product.  

Nic Branson

Exactly, and SFG has been described as a been there done that. It was marketed as a new vision, which has yet to be seen.

Coach Sommer

Pavel dropped me a note when SFG first went live.  He was however annoyed when I pointed out that his bodyweight course was incapable of "reverse engineering the strength training of elite gymnasts" as he put it.  

 

I offered for the two of us to combine our expertise on a true elite bodyweight course, but he preferred to go for it on his own.

Nic Branson

His loss. I think that would have done well.

Coach Sommer

That was my thought as well.

Nic Branson

They can both offer their inferior courses and we will offer ours. Let the results prove the difference.

Coach Sommer

:icon_cool:

Cole Dano
Coach Sommer said:

Pavel dropped me a note when SFG first went live.  He was however annoyed when I pointed out that his bodyweight course was incapable of "reverse engineering the strength training of elite gymnasts" as he put it.  

 

I offered for the two of us to combine our expertise on a true elite bodyweight course, but he preferred to go for it on his own.

 

May have done well, but with all the politics, better we be like Sweden and stay neutral. 

 

Besides, I could never call Coach comrade. Maybe if he wore a navy cap and we called him 'Skipper' :)