This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1>iM question

Started by prinny, May 16, 2013 · 8 Replies · 224 Views

prinny

Something I've been wondering, but never asked. For SL/PE1 > iM, is it 10r going clockwise and then 10r counterclockwise, or is it just one 10r in either direction? 

Keilani Gutierrez

5 in each direction = 10 reps total

prinny

Thanks, after watching the video again I see him doing 5 then going the other way like you said.

 

Unrelated, is that a Fullmetal quote?

trw

Damn it. I've been doing 10 in each direction. I didn't think ABH could get any worse.

Gray

It's getting worse man. At the beginning i thougth - I'm going smash this ]%]%^^]*. And it smashed... Me. The more ROM I'm getting from mobility and stretching the harder ABH gets. And my hold duration is not improving very well :P

Keilani Gutierrez
prinny said:

Thanks, after watching the video again I see him doing 5 then going the other way like you said.

Unrelated, is that a Fullmetal quote?

it is. first law of equivalent exchange. (something im building my life on to keep me on track and focused)
trw
Gray said:

It's getting worse man. At the beginning i thougth - I'm going smash this ]%]%^^]*. And it smashed... Me. The more ROM I'm getting from mobility and stretching the harder ABH gets. And my hold duration is not improving very well :P

Ha! I know, same here. At first I thought, "Oh, that kind of sucks."  Once I started using the cue to try and touch the back of head to my tailbone I felt everything really open up. And a look of pure horror came over my face.

prinny
trw said:

Damn it. I've been doing 10 in each direction. I didn't think ABH could get any worse.

Yup, that's what I've been doing too... I needed those extra 10 to rest!  :lol:

Keilani Gutierrez
trw said:

Ha! I know, same here. At first I thought, "Oh, that kind of sucks." Once I started using the cue to try and touch the back of head to my tailbone I felt everything really open up. And a look of pure horror came over my face.

lol i feel like i've cause so much suffering with this cue that i can't help but laugh hahahahahha