Find time and spots during the day where you can practise GST!

Started by Mats Trane, May 16, 2013 · 1 Replies · 1,761 Views

Mats Trane

As most of us have jobs, go to school etc. always try to find time and spots during the day where you can practise! I love GST training, most of the time you only need yourself and some imagination to be able to exercise. You dont have to pack your gymbag, get into the car, find a parkingspot, pay, wait for your turn to get access to a machine and so on.

We just moved our comapany and in one place there is a narrow corridor which turned out to be a great spot to practice my balance for handstand :)

 

gohei_

Haha that's great.I have a perfect spot at work where I do pullups and dead hang when no one is looking.