This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Kit's Materials?

Started by Cole Dano, May 16, 2013 · 11 Replies · 37 Views

Cole Dano

I know we are going to be releasing a module done by Kit, but is there any reason we couldn't be a secondary sales point for his other materials?

 

What brings this to mind is, 

 

1) We are constantly referring people to his work - we still sell BtGB, the module doesn't mean some people won't want the books as well

 

2) He's selling from AU which is a problem for North America shipping wise

 

3) I just saw a thread where Josh was promoting Kit and KStar's book in the same breath. This irks me, as personally I have very little regard for KStar, he's simply wrong about a lot of things. So why couldn't we just say, get Kit's Book(s), it's available in our store every time KStars book comes up

 

Additionally, every time KStar sells a book, it increases the likely hood of the owner looking into CF's gymnastics over GB's.

 

4) Though I'm sure it's a small profit, it's still an additional income stream for GB and Kit

Coach Sommer

I like the general idea.  

 

The issue is that Kit's book is rather text dense and the material in its current form is relatively inaccessible for most of our readership.

Cole Dano

Still we are recommending it and it's hard for people in the states to get. Shipping costs more than the book.

Are the DVDs more friendly?

Coach Sommer

No, not particularly.  Kit's materials are excellent; but the presentation needs to be completely redone to be much more user friendly.

Cole Dano

Too bad. I guess we just need to ride him to get the Stretch Therapy Module done.

 

I'm not sure what to do about Josh's random lapses of awareness.

Coach Sommer

Let's see how he does at the upcoming seminar and then make a decision.

Cole Dano

It's confirmed  he is going?

 

I have to admit, this latest incident turned my opinion.

Coach Sommer

I am not sure.  He has hinted on the forum previously that he will be attending, but I have not heard anything definite.

Nic Branson

He said he was as Coach mentioned but shall see if he shows up.

Cole Dano

Unless I've missed something, that was months back, with the seminar coming up I would have expected to hear something recently.

 

I'm doing my best to have some restraint, but Josh's reply to reported thread crossed the line for me. He throughly trashed F1, frankly I'm pissed.

 

Coach IMO you did an impressive job of holding back in your reply.

Nic Branson

I'm not even commenting there, no need for other Moderators to see any ugliness.

If the methods worked so well he, himself would no longer be broken.

Most people will benefit from using a foam roller, some stretching and possibly a massage ball of some type. This is to help the process along though, they really just need to move and learn how to move.

To me his post sounds a bit like an arrogant teenager who knows it all....

Coach Sommer
Nic Branson said:

... If (his) methods worked so well he, himself would no longer be broken ...

 

Excellent point.