Is there a reason why it is much easier to do an l or v sit with hand pointed forward? Will hands pointed sideways or back build more strength?thanx and sorry if this has been posted before.
hand positioning in l or v sit
Started by tani, May 13, 2013 · 4 Replies · 3,668 Views
I have the same question, Though I find I can get a better V-sit with by hands slightly outwards, fingers spread, feels like most of the force is on the part of my hand between the thumb and forefinger.
Well on p-bars the fingers would be pointing out anyway, but as far as the floor I'm not sure why it's easier
I think the important thing is to make sure your hips and chest are forward from your hands and that your chest doesn't sink back
For me hands sideways or backwards feel like rto rto support as opposed to just a regular support.
When the inner elbow is pointed inward a vsit is much harder.. so I was just wondering if that way builds more strength?