Help Holland get calisthenics parks!

Started by Yaad Mohammad, May 13, 2013 · 2 Replies · 3,774 Views

Yaad Mohammad

Guys, Holland needs your help! We just need round 150 votes to get everywhere in Holland calisthenics parks! You just have to follow this:

 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3990328416486&set=a.1812431370421.73814.1829140530&type=1&theater

 

The picture shows you can vote 3 times, but I could only vote 1 time. Thanks in advance gymnasticbodies!

 

Edit:

Just wanna say  that we're at 2200 votes and the other dream is at 2300 or something, so please guys, help us! Vote and get yours friends to vote, it only takes about 1 minute of your life!

Paul1

As I found the picture slightly messy and unclear, I thought I'd write it down here:

 

Go to https://deeljouwdroom.nl/participants/13760

 

Scroll down until you see an orange button with 'Steun deze droom' which means 'Support this dream'.

You can now log in using either a social media account or your e-mail.

After that, when you are logged in on that page, scroll down again and press the orange button again. You now voted.

 

As Yaad already said, it will take about a minute, but it helps greatly.

Please help us!

Yaad Mohammad

Come on guys we could really use your help!