GB seminars - how physically demanding are they?

Started by Joshua Slocum, May 13, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,895 Views

Joshua Slocum

I'm going to to the Scottsdale seminar next weekend, and I'm trying to figure out how much training I should be doing next week. Is it safe to assume that each day of the seminar will contain the equivalent of a moderate to heavy workout? Should I give myself a day or two of rest leading up to the seminar?

Alessandro Mainente

Hari i think that the seminar is not a really heavy work. probably you are stronger then me and your workout are a little bit intense then mine. so don't be afraid, probably to try everything you need to do only 1-2 sets for every exercises, but when the other people perform you can rest, remember that you are not forced to try all the things but i recommend that, coach is always present to judge your movements...

i did 2 days of active rest to have a great performance..i think that coach will test your level, so try to be fresh...not tired

Joshua Slocum

Ok, sounds like I should go normally MTW, then rest Thursday and Friday. See you guys next weekend!

-MR

Have fun!

Alessandro Mainente

next year probably i'll come to america for the seminar..

Mats Trane

It's what you make it. When I go to seminars, workshops etc my main goal is to learn and absorb as much info as possible. Try and feel as many new moves as possible but not do volume.