Interesting to see how it does for him. I'm much more comfortable with what we have done.
http://www.mobilitywod.com/about/howto/
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cole Dano, May 12, 2013 · 4 Replies · 16 Views
Interesting to see how it does for him. I'm much more comfortable with what we have done.
http://www.mobilitywod.com/about/howto/
Good for managing the forum with less effort, terrible for his traffic and SEO.
I'm very curious to see how he does with it.
It's a hard sell IMO, even with all the recent hoopla over his book.
Tying the paywall into our products was a masterful stroke.
Cole Dano said:... Tying the paywall into our products was a masterful stroke ...
Thanks. This way the open general forum becomes a funnel for the courses and private forums. In my opinion giving us the best of both worlds.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Absolutely agree. I think our model works to both bring people in and get them interested in the product, while also not giving anything away.