Hey guys,
At the moment I can do a 10 second solid one legged planche, but I got a pretty unstable straddle planche that I can only do when I'm completely rested, and if I'm lucky I hit 4 seconds of them. My question is, how long should I hold the one legged planche before moving on to the straddle planche?
Now, I stopped doing advanced tuck planches because I feel extremely uncomfortable with them, it's hard to keep the position, you have to constantly keep reminding yourself to keep a good form with the advanced tuck planche, it's really annoying and I can't do straddle planches because it's too unstable at the moment, so I decided to go with one-legged planches. So my second question is, is it possible to train the planche every day, so 5 days, in a week and get a lot of progress? I'm willing to give up all the other training, just to get my planche. If so, what would be a good schedule for someone who can do a 10 second one legged planche?