This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Canberra

Started by Craig, May 10, 2013 · 4 Replies · 1,876 Views

Craig

Hi Guys,

 

Just thought I'd drop a message here to let people know I'm training 3 times a week at yarralumla oval (gymnastic bodies, movnat and martial arts), as well as running 2 movnat and 1 qi gong class per week.  People here are more than welcome to join me, just pm me and I'll give you some details!

 

Cheers,
Craig

Oompa2

Hey Craig,

 

Both of us (Candice and Callum) will be moving to Canberra next year. How is this group going?

Jon Douglas

Hi all,

Heading to Canberra in the next couple weeks. Hoping to catch up :)

Steven Gilmore

Hi Jon,

I'm 2 hours south of Canberra in the Snowy Mountains. I'd come up on a weekend if you've got anything going. Be great to meet a GB coach.

 

Nicholas Murray

I have a reasonably well equipped gym if anyone would like to train in the northern suburbs of Canberra. No parallel bars yet, but the safety bars on the power rack can support some other bars that I use...

23 Feb 2017: Now with proper parallel bars :)  managed to pick up a set of Acromat bars 2nd-hand. They needed a bit of restoration but much better than what I used to use: some old curtain rods laid across the safety rails of my power rack. 

 

 

my parallel bars.JPG