This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

09/05/2013

Started by Iguanus, May 9, 2013 · 0 Replies · 1 Views

Iguanus

FL

 

4x24 - Good form. But it seems like I can get to contract my abs even more!

iM - Trying to make it feel more in the end of the back. My abs burn.

 

sPL

 

4 x 6 - Good form and tempo. It seems I'm getting used to it.

iM - Messed up the order and did Xiaopengs. They kind of hurt my arm even with less then 3 kg.

 

HBP

 

4x6 - Looks like form is getting better. Neck is geting extended, Pike is going away.

iM - Hip Circles seem more stable when doing it with both feet on the ground, which means smaller circles.

 

RC

 

3x6 - XR finally arrived. After adjusting them, I did what felt like good reps. But I guess I do have to be in a 90 degree angle, which I'm not. Also, it seems like I'm letting my abs do a chunk of the work, instead of leaving it to my arms and back.

iM