Friend of mine is working on a student play and he asked me if I could work up some strength show. I gave no promises but I said I could start to work on something during summer. So I have about a year to try to get some routine, while at the same time working F series.
Obviously I'm not going to do anything advanced but I'd like some ideas what kind of things I might think of including. Note that it's possible I'll be performing somewhere 3m above the ground with people dancing under me so essentially anything is going to look super cool ![]()
Where I'm at: I have a stable support and ok L-sit though I still have to build up some volume there and work on longer straps. I can do a strict muscle ups quite effortlesly but false grip is my weak link which I must work a lot. I can hold half lay FL for a few seconds and BL is about the same. I can do 360 pull in half lay with little momentum. Forward and backward felge are hard but I think it's matter of training and getting good at the technique so something I'll definitely work on.
I've tried (pressing to) shoulder stand and it's something I'll work on. I have elbow lever on ground so I though I'll get it on rings since it would probably look cool to people.
So any ideas for a routine, other movements I might do, thoughts, criticism, all is welcome ![]()