This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PPP and Planche Lean

Started by Zach Daniel, May 9, 2013 · 5 Replies · 388 Views

Zach Daniel

I have mastered HBP/PE2 and am working on PE3 but having trouble with the lean.  Is it even worth training the PPP if I am still working on mastering the elbow plank (sPL/PE2) and not at the Planche lean yet?

Joshua Slocum

Yes it's worth it. If you can not manage a PPP with full lean, you could complete the first mini-cycle with as much lean as you can currently do, and then repeat the first mini cycle with more lean, until you've build up to the full lean. 

FredInChina
Joshua Slocum said:

(...) you could complete the first mini-cycle with as much lean as you can currently do (...)

 

By "mini-cycle", do you mean 12 weeks (3x micro-cycles)? :)

P5yx

by mini cycle he means week 1 to 4.

FredInChina
P5yx said:

by mini cycle he means week 1 to 4.

ahhh, I see, thank you.

We need to formalize the vocabulary we use to describe things around here. :)

Norbert Marko
FredInChina said:

ahhh, I see, thank you.

We need to formalize the vocabulary we use to describe things around here. :)

+1 on that, there is soo much abbreviation going on here at the forums that it could easily scare a newcomer, a unified vocab could help a lot :)