This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mats

Started by Nash, May 8, 2013 · 4 Replies · 184 Views

FredInChina

Have you tried a folded towel under your head? :)

Nash

He he. Yeah. I used a white one and that's how I discovered I was bleeding!

Keilani Gutierrez
Nash said:

He he. Yeah. I used a white one and that's how I discovered I was bleeding!

must have been a pretty rad towel. have you tried a few pieces of cardboard? that's what i used to do when i wanted to learn how to headstand in middle school.  :D

Cole Dano

An inexpensive yoga mat is also good for this, for more padding just double it up, it will also come in handy for other exercises.

 

The type of mat you are asking about can be useful later when you get to the stomach to wall HS work, makes rolling out much more comfortable, or even behind you when working HeS variations if you are worried about falling over.