This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

West Texas Gymnasticbodies followers

Started by bjcook, May 7, 2013 · 3 Replies · 1,266 Views

bjcook

My friends and I train in my garage 3 to 4 times a week in Midland, TX. We are following Foundation One and  Handstand One. Please come join us if in the area. We usually start at 6:30 pm M/W/F. I have stall bars, pararell bars, 2 pommel horses, rings, climbing rope, aerial silks and pull up bar. 

ace77

Hi!  Do you guys still train in Midland?

 

 

Carlo Romero

Billy, you sound like you have a great set up... if you are still doing it in 2016. Know any folks in Houston with that kind of arrangement? I am really missing the community training aspect out here.

Javier Richa

Hi! 

I am located in Lubbock and I've been wondering if anybody trains up here?