This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ringing ears during HS/PE1

Started by Geoff, May 7, 2013 · 3 Replies · 205 Views

Geoff

Today I noticed during a 60s session of the tripd (HS/PE1) that after 40seconds I started hearing very soft noise, comparable to what you'd hear when you tune the television to channel without signal (but a lot softer). Actually I noticed it last week during the 48s sessions as well, but I assumed I heard the refrigerator since it turned on at the same time. Is this noise something that will resolve itself as I get used to being upside down?

Joshua Slocum

Also give yourself time to adjust. If the ringing or other effects become painful, don't try to fight through it. If you're having trouble progressing past a certain hold time, don't be afraid to go back and repeat a mini-cycle at lower hold-time. 

Geoff

Ah, that's a relief. It does not hurt or feel uncomfortable at all. I was just surprised by this effect and did not know how to react.

FredInChina
Geoff said:

Today I noticed during a 60s session of the tripd (HS/PE1) that after 40seconds I started hearing very soft noise, comparable to what you'd hear when you tune the television to channel without signal (but a lot softer). Actually I noticed it last week during the 48s sessions as well, but I assumed I heard the refrigerator since it turned on at the same time. Is this noise something that will resolve itself as I get used to being upside down?

 

Yeah, I hear them too! It is not the fridge!

Them nagging little voices... "you don't have to do that" - "It is too hard" - "you'll fall and get hurt" - "you are too old for this sh!t"...

They are always there, upside down or not!

 

:P

:D :D