This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Proofing: Workout Scheduler Tables

Started by Cory Fair, May 7, 2013 · 11 Replies · 36 Views

Cory Fair

Before doing some final testing, I could use a second or third eye on proofing these tables. If anyone has time to even take a section, it would be tremendously helpful. All that needs to be done for each row is to check the Week 11 to make sure it's the correct Mastery Scheme and the iM to make sure the reps are correct. I have used the @ notation to indicate each side or limb.

 

I've caught a few errors, but have stared at it so much by this point that I'm number-blind.

 

 

Numbers Format

http://gymnasticbodies.com/courses/workout/WorkoutScheduler-Numbers.numbers

 

Excel Format

http://gymnasticbodies.com/courses/workout/WorkoutScheduler-excel.xls

Cole Dano

I'll take a look at the Numbers Version this morning. It is quite the wall of numbers, I think you need those special Eskimo googles with the slits in them to keep from going number blind.

Cory Fair
Cole Dano said:

I'll take a look at the Numbers Version this morning. It is quite the wall of numbers, I think you need those special Eskimo googles with the slits in them to keep from going number blind.

 

~2300 cells and this is after 4 weeks of optimizing and condensing it. :( The scheduler itself was worse to do, but I think it's going to be a huge hit. Here's a mockup of the config page interface. Each series topic will stack a new form like legos.

 

post-3819-0-43220100-1367905226_thumb.jp

Cole Dano

That looks great Cory!

Cory Fair
Cole Dano said:

That looks great Cory!

 

All the visual magic credit goes to the same company who helped with the updated skin for the courses. They took my ideas and translated them perfectly into the visual I wanted.

Nic Branson

Looking good, will open the numbers version a bit later on here and take a look.

Nic Branson

The wall of numbers in numbers looks good to me right now.

Cole Dano

Darn I went through the whole thing and lost my work.

 

I'm pretty sure this was it.

 

Checking Numbers Version

 

- many entries have an @ appended after them

 

- SPL >> sPL all entires

 

- SL/PE1>iM 10R >> 10r

 

edit: I knew I forgot something, went back and found it.

 

sPL/PE6>iM 10s >> 10r

Nic Branson

Wait I thought the @ was on purpose.

Cory Fair
Nic Branson said:

Wait I thought the @ was on purpose.

 

Yes, it indicates "each" or "alternating". 

Cole Dano

Sorry, you even said that before, no sleep does wonders for the short term memory :()

Nic Branson

I feel ya Cole.