This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Integrated schedule options

Started by Erik Rissanen, May 6, 2013 · 4 Replies · 296 Views

Erik Rissanen

Why is doing a four day foundation and H1 on the same days not listed among the integrated programming options in the H1 materials?

 

I'm currently starting out with H1 and doing it twice per week, on the Tuesday/Friday of my four day F1. This is one of the options given and it works well for me and I'm happy to do only two days a week of H1 for now since I am easing into it and learning the exercises.

 

But I am considering going for more days per week eventually. I would find it appealing to add the H1 workouts to my F1 workouts to leave two days for a bit of cardio work. I don't think I can handle the load of a full F7 workout, at least not mentally after coming home tired from work, so I don't think those options are good for me.

 

I guess I can try what I want, but is there a good reason for why the integrated programming was laid out as it is? Is there something I should be aware of doing H1/F1 on a joint schedule?

Jon Douglas

My view is that a large part of it is being able ot focus on one thing at a time. If you could separate them, say doing H1 before work and your Foundation work after or vice versa, I think you'd be good.

Erik Rissanen

Charm, thanks, that makes sense and is a good idea.

P5yx

I have to questions regarding the integration of h1 into the f1 schedule.

 

1)  A: 4-day split (4 days foundation + 2 day h1 work)

     B: 4-day split (2 days F7 + 2 day h1 work)

 

should i prefer A over B? what do you prefer and why?

 

2) Can you tell me why i'm not able to create an integrated schedule (f1 + h1) in the "plan your workout" section?

i always get the following error message:

You currently do not have access to view Foundation One w/H1!

 

i did purchase f1 and h1.

Keilani Gutierrez
P5yx said:

I have to questions regarding the integration of h1 into the f1 schedule.

1) A: 4-day split (4 days foundation + 2 day h1 work)

B: 4-day split (2 days F7 + 2 day h1 work)

should i prefer A over B? what do you prefer and why?

2) Can you tell me why i'm not able to create an integrated schedule (f1 + h1) in the "plan your workout" section?

i always get the following error message:

You currently do not have access to view Foundation One w/H1!

i did purchase f1 and h1.

send a PM to Cory Fair, he'll get you sorted :)