Should I buy building the gymnastic body or f series

Started by homegymnast, May 5, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,333 Views

homegymnast

Hey guys I recently got a debit card with fifty bucks and I don't have a computer so I was going to order the building the gymnastic body book for $44 but there was a $13 shipping fee so I can't afford it should wait a few months until I can afford a laptop to get the foundation series or should I wait a few days to get the money for the book

And if anyone wants to send my some money or their old copy of the book they no longer have any use for I'll give you my info

Just kidding

Flameous

Don't you have school or library or some place to use computer? I'm pretty certain that F1 will do much more for you than BtGB will, since with that you should still put together some kind of training program without the expertise of Coach.

You don't constantly need the computer when you train with F1 and after we get the scheduler, you will only need it when it´s time to move to next movement which is usually once in 12 weeks minimum.

Jon Douglas

- F1 is pretty close to failsafe and will get and keep you reliably progressing in strength and equally important mobility.

- By contrast BtGB is more like a series of benchmarks which relies on your own steam to get you between them :) this isn't a problem for people that have pretty good GST already, or who are in active gymnastics training, but if you don't have those 7 fundamental movements and you have to choose, then F-series is a better choice.

- You also stand to potentally short-change your progress without the Foundation mobility work, this stuff is crazy.

Mats Trane

Short answer: F1

Xcel

Definitely F1.  You can't beat what you are getting with that deal.  Even not knowing your current base, or your goals, or abilities, I know that everyone can benefit from F1.

Blairbob

 Hah, do what you can and save up for F1. As a newb, you'll need that supervision and a command of the basics I'd gather.