This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PPP form check (feedback&critique appreciated)

Started by Leo Trinidad, May 5, 2013 · 5 Replies · 324 Views

Leo Trinidad

Jon Douglas

Video's set to private >.<

Leo Trinidad

ooops. ill fix it. sorry  i'm new to posting videos at youtube... :( ive set it to unlisted now..

Adriano Augusto

It's easy. The same things that I realised (and people of the forum told me) when I tried mastery of PPP when I bought F1 the first weeks.

 

- The frame of your door indicates that your body go forwards and backwards on each rep, that basically means that you lose the lean.

 

- There's no proper scapula activation at the top of the movement none rep.

 

- You sagging at the last rep so much. 

 

I think you've to build more strenght on your leans. How are they? Any video? And your HBP/PE2 mastery?

 

Definitely, you're not prepared yet.

 

With love from Spain.

Leo Trinidad
Adriano Flo said:

It's easy. The same things that I realised (and people of the forum told me) when I tried mastery of PPP when I bought F1 the first weeks.

 

- The frame of your door indicates that your body go forwards and backwards on each rep, that basically means that you lose the lean.

 

- There's no proper scapula activation at the top of the movement none rep.

 

- You sagging at the last rep so much. 

 

I think you've to build more strenght on your leans. How are they? Any video? And your HBP/PE2 mastery?

 

Definitely, you're not prepared yet.

 

With love from Spain.

thanks. yeah my PLL sucks. working on it. lol :)

about the proper scapula activation, can you explain this more please.

FredInChina
Adriano Flo said:

With love from Spain.

 

PMSL! :D :D