This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scalpular Shrug Form Check

Started by Julian Wilson, May 5, 2013 · 5 Replies · 223 Views

Julian Wilson

http://youtu.be/eeOurvRRkRE

I find when I get to really high reps I fatigue in the arms A LOT. Any tips?

 

Thanks!

Keilani Gutierrez

"grab" or push the ground the way you'd want to begin a fingertip pushup. it'll boost the power in your arms, so it might fatigue but they will by result get a lot stronger, its helped me

Jon Douglas

This^ put yourself in a solid plank and try to make the only part that moves your shoulders (as much as possible).

It also looks like your arms are bending a touch on the bottom of the rep, be aware of that~

Julian Wilson

Ok thanks for the help. I'll work on it and post another one tomorrow.

Jon Douglas
Julian Wilson said:

Ok thanks for the help. I'll work on it and post another one tomorrow.

 

Don't be afraid to take your time on the basics and increase volume gradually. Getting very comfortable with these will accelerate your progress in the future :) Hold faith~~

Julian Wilson

Did these today and I was better than I thought when I just focused on the scalps. I got to 4x15 with the last set being a little shaky. Thanks Charm!