Coaches books

Started by Dillon Castro, January 22, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,760 Views

Dillon Castro

I'm sure this question has been raised but i can't find it addressed anywhere in the forum so here it goes. Coach sommer or another enlightened individual, when are the other books projected to release?

kintelary

I am interested as well, though I know that Coach has already stated that there are no established release dates yet.

What I am also interested in...

How many are there and will they represent a complete system??

Building the Olympic Body (released)

Liquid Steel™

Handstand Chrinicles

The Dynamic Physique

All Muscle, No Iron

Coach Sommer said:
The Components of the Gymnastic Bodies Program

The Gymnastic Bodies program is comprised of five different components; each of which has at least one book detailing the correct training and development of that component. The five components are maximal strength (which is further sub-divided into basic strength and advanced ring strength), joint preparation/active flexibility, handstand work and dynamic strength.

The first book, Building the Gymnastic Body, is solely concerned with establishing a solid foundation of basic strength.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

[Last Edit for consideration]