This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ido in the US in Nov.

Started by Nic Branson, May 3, 2013 · 11 Replies · 40 Views

Cole Dano

Oh boy...

 

Where's that popcorn emoticon when you need it?

 

On one hand congrats to Jeff, on the other, Coach get that guy when you have the chance!

Coach Sommer

- I will meet with my attorney next week to examine my current legal options.

 

- How is it that Ido and Jeff are presenting at the same time?  This bothers me more than Ido coming to the US.

 

It would appear that this has been going on behind the scenes for some time, in which case I am less than pleased to be heading to tacoma to present a seminar.

Nic Branson

That I do not know, I just saw the post and wanted to get you the info.

Cole Dano

Coach I'm going to guess that it was CP Inc's idea to have them both. It could even be that Jeff wasn't informed about day one at all as the two days are entirely segregated, or that they simply made Jeff an offer too good to refuse.

 

Also note that CP staff will be presenting half of the seminar on each day.

 

I highly doubt that Jeff had anything to do with Ido being the second guest speaker, any more than any other speaker in a conference could influence who else is speaking.

 

You know Jeff is a straight shooter, just ask him what the backstory is. 

Coach Sommer

Possibly.  However that would be quite a coincidence. 

Cole Dano

Coincidence, but not that unlikely, Ido and Jeff are both known Poliquin guys and there aren't that many in the CF field to my knowledge.

Nic Branson

From the sounds of the seminar he is there to market crossfit training protocol, maybe he figures is does not cross boundaries and is not related to either Ido's work or GB so he is distanced from it. Big opportunity for him, many people take CP seriously.

Cole Dano

Also if Jeff had any collaboration with Ido, he would have had him back to Trident. Ido lied to the world about his relationship with Jeff, and Jeff's not happy about it. Without more information, I'm thinking guilt by association, but it doesn't fit Jeff's character.

Coach Sommer

All good points.  However the "coincidence" still strains my sense of credulity.

Nic Branson

Can't argue that, just saying

Cole Dano

Give Jeff a chance to speak for himself first, stay objective, weigh the facts as best you can.