Hi everyone =)
What's up with the courses?
Can someone remember the >Im for HBP PE6 (The PB Dips) as I'm in the gym right now and would like to get my workout done ^^
Thanks!
Mark
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mark Balsom, May 2, 2013 · 5 Replies · 132 Views
Hi everyone =)
What's up with the courses?
Can someone remember the >Im for HBP PE6 (The PB Dips) as I'm in the gym right now and would like to get my workout done ^^
Thanks!
Mark
Single arm bent cat - 30s each side
(I had to look it up
)
Damn I knew I had it somewhere in my head!! Thanks a lot!!
Is the course not down for you? Or had you written it down somewhere?
It shouldn't be down: where did you see that message?
It was down for me this morning too; back up now
Hi Cory!
Right after entering username and password... small print in red above where you enter your information.
It's all back now though =)
Thanks for everything guys!