This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How is F2 looking ?

Started by MrPuppeh, May 2, 2013 · 10 Replies · 382 Views

MrPuppeh

Is it super ? Is it awesome ? Is it super awesome ?

 

I'm nowhere near in finishing F1 but i'm just very curious, lol.

 

Did it surprise you as much as F1 did ?

Ravn

F1 deals mainly with the prerequisites, while F2 ventures into what we came to know and love in BtGB: The various dip and pullup progressions, stall bar work for manna and side lever, and also some of the specific element for the planche etc.

 

I'd say it's more of a return to what I originally associated BtGB with, in particular by focusing on lower volume, typically through sets of 5x5. You still get the odd 5x60s holds though  :icon_twisted:. However, there's a TON of new mobility work that I hadn't seen before, which is where it really shines.

 

Definitely looks great, i'm happy I got it.

gohei_

I can tell you one thing, the iMs are on a whole other level. I can't wait till I'm that far, still in early F1.

Michael Taylor

Do you remember when F1 first came out and a lot of people thought that it looked easy.

 

....and then they tried it and found that it was actually hard ??

 

 

Well.....F2 looks hard :icon_twisted:

SuperBru
Ravn said:

F1 deals mainly with the prerequisites, while F2 ventures into what we came to know and love in BtGB: The various dip and pullup progressions, stall bar work for manna and side lever, and also some of the specific element for the planche etc.

 

I'd say it's more of a return to what I originally associated BtGB with, in particular by focusing on lower volume, typically through sets of 5x5. You still get the odd 5x60s holds though  :icon_twisted:. However, there's a TON of new mobility work that I hadn't seen before, which is where it really shines.

 

Definitely looks great, i'm happy I got it.

Pull ups!!! Theres going to be pull ups yay yay yay yay :D  :D  :D

Ravn
Super Saiyan said:

Pull ups!!! Theres going to be pull ups yay yay yay yay :D  :D  :D

To your heart's content! :)

SuperBru

What about L-sit? Pull ups and L-sits...that would make my day!

Cole Dano

Everyone - please remember not to go into specifics regarding the contents of F2.

FredInChina
Super Saiyan said:

What about L-sit? Pull ups and L-sits...that would make my day!

 

The CTI is in there too... :P

LIE

Its awesome and thrillingg

Cole Dano

Thread has been temporarily locked for review.

 

I know everyone is excited, but we need to keep F2 content in the F2 forum.