This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

01/05/2013

Started by Iguanus, May 1, 2013 · 0 Replies · 2 Views

Iguanus

F1

Side Lever PE1

3 x 12s. To me, looks good. Let's see what the forum thinks of it.

iM 10r Hip Circles. Fells a bit... square? Or at least edgy on some points on the sides and back.

 

Mana PE1

1 x 16. Forgot to count and made a whole more volume than required. Therefore, single set. Looks like I can make my back straighter and my moves more synced.

iM 5r Stiff Leg Windmills. Looks good. Perhaps, need more weight, albeit I feel a bit dizzy.

 

Single Leg Squat PE1

1 x 9. Just made the whole volume on a single set. Next week I'll try for mastery of mini-cycle one and keep on it. Let's check form on forum.

iM 10r skiers. Looks good, at least to me.