This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout and Technology?

Started by jwalker497, May 1, 2013 · 4 Replies · 208 Views

jwalker497

Im curious how you guys are doing these workouts.  I dont have an internet connection at the gym I go to so I cant really follow the videos as aim working out.  I thought about printing it out, but that woudl be a mess.  

 

Im wondering what the best way is to do the workouts w/o being able to see the exercises in action.  Since we bought the program can someone send us the videos?  I can save them to my phone or something.

 

Any ideas?

divingpeanut

Make a mental picture of the move, plus some notes if you really need them. Do your workout, and when you come home you compare what you remember doing to what you are seeing.

stefanhinote

Practice the movements at home in front of the computer. After a few days you should be able to remember each movement after reading the names off your phone or notepad.

Joshua Slocum

I also like to take notes on the points where I mess up so that I'll have a reminder for what to concentrate on next time. 

Joshua Naterman

You can view the courses on an ipad or smartphone, I believe.

 

The most important thing to do is to learn the exercises at home. There are only a few to learn at any one time, because all that matters is whatever you are on RIGHT NOW :)

 

It's a good idea to write stuff down, but in a week and a half that won't be necessary because you'll have access to the scheduler, and then you'll be able to print out your weekly workout and take it with you.