This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 + WODs?

Started by jwalker497, May 1, 2013 · 3 Replies · 123 Views

jwalker497

Im sure this has been asked but since I am at the beginning stages of F1 can I also do the WODs?  Anyone doing the WODs with F1?

 

Will the WODs keep coming now that F1 is here?

MvdB

The WODs are now considered an 'intermediate' level workout regime and are not publicly available anymore. The idea being that most people would need to scale the WODs down to the level of 'Foundation' exercises anyway. As I understand it, mastering F1-F4 will basically be a prerequisite for access to the WODs.

Finnbar

"With the release of Foundation One, the GB WODs are currently in a state of transition and are now considered an intermediate GST training tool.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer"

 
From this quote from Coach my understanding is that, although many have had success with them, the GB WODs are now considered a tool for more advanced trainees and will only be available to those that complete the Foundation series.

My thinking is that we have plenty to be getting on with working just on F1 (and H1 if you choose).
Once we have mastered the Foundation series we'll be much better able to approach and make use of the GB WODs, and I hope that when this happens the WODs are made freely available as before.
 
EDIT: Damn you Michaël you sly fox ;)
MvdB

;)