Can develop with my currency strength gymnastic power?
Started by Tal Amsalem, May 1, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,582 Views
Welcome to the forum i am 15 years old aswell, i would suggest you to buy the foundation course if you could make the investment it would be perfect. If not then probably someone else will be able to help cause i am not that experienced.
Good luck in your training.
I am 15 too, 16 in June. Foundation would help. I don't have them but i heard they are very good. If you don't buy them. Study the forum for perfect form on things and take it slow. Feel free to post your questions on the forum. We are a family here. A family that helps each other.
I was 15 once too... welcome to the forum ![]()
Well, I know there are gymnastics gyms in Israel, Igalk goes to one I think.
I'm guessing your hip flexors gave out and cramped hard on the L-sits and that's why you only held them for 30 seconds. Especially if you can FL for 27s which takes STRONG abs/core.
If you have the $$, you could look into the Foundations program. If you are more strapped for cash, the pdf version of BtGB might work for you.
If you are completely strapped for cash, you can look for the older Dragondoor articles beside whatever articles are on the stickied threads on the forum here.
With that sort of strength, I would say definitely start working on Press Handstands, Press handstands on rings and making sure your basic positions are solid.
And starting to work on Manna such as the MiddleSplitHold progression.
mike100 said:Welcome to the forum i am 15 years old aswell, i would suggest you to buy the foundation course if you could make the investment it would be perfect. If not then probably someone else will be able to help cause i am not that experienced.
Good luck in your training.
Tavis G said:I am 15 too, 16 in June. Foundation would help. I don't have them but i heard they are very good. If you don't buy them. Study the forum for perfect form on things and take it slow. Feel free to post your questions on the forum. We are a family here. A family that helps each other.
FredInChina said:I was 15 once too... welcome to the forum
Blairbob said:Well, I know there are gymnastics gyms in Israel, Igalk goes to one I think.
I'm guessing your hip flexors gave out and cramped hard on the L-sits and that's why you only held them for 30 seconds. Especially if you can FL for 27s which takes STRONG abs/core.
If you have the $$, you could look into the Foundations program. If you are more strapped for cash, the pdf version of BtGB might work for you.
If you are completely strapped for cash, you can look for the older Dragondoor articles beside whatever articles are on the stickied threads on the forum here.
With that sort of strength, I would say definitely start working on Press Handstands, Press handstands on rings and making sure your basic positions are solid.
And starting to work on Manna such as the MiddleSplitHold progression.
Thank you all! I appreciate it. I purchased the book, hoping to good (: