Hey,
I paid for the entire Foundation series and am wondering how I get into F2.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Erin, May 1, 2013 · 10 Replies · 399 Views
Hey,
I paid for the entire Foundation series and am wondering how I get into F2.
It will automatically show up in the same portal as Foundation One.
courses.gymnasticbodies.com
Is F2 web based only or can we download a copy like F1?
All material is now web based.
Thanks!
Nic Branson said:All material is now web based.
Thats unfortunate.
niftyvt said:Thats unfortunate.
But harder to lose ![]()
Unless I dont have internet access, then I am out of luck. I paid for the content not for access to the content. I will just have to slug through all the pages and transfer them to a word document and then safe it as a PDF.
niftyvt said:Unless I dont have internet access, then I am out of luck. I paid for the content not for access to the content. I will just have to slug through all the pages and transfer them to a word document and then safe it as a PDF.
-I'm not going to get into a semantic argument over "paying for content" versus "access to content ," but the bottom line is that the format change has been rehashed a thousand times over the last couple months. It is what it is at this point and we simply can't make an ideal situation for every single person. We try, but there's always a trade off somewhere no matter what we do.
-Without the online format, the nearly-released workout scheduler would not be possible in the completely automated form we have created. I also have a large development queue for the courses: in a years' time, the $75/225 investment will be worth well over a thousand dollars in features and services compared to anywhere else on the web. Life gave us lemons with the need for the format change, so we decided to make life take the lemons back and then hired an engineer to invent a combustible lemon to burn life's house down.
Cory Fair said:so we decided to make life take the lemons back and then hired an engineer to invent a combustible lemon to burn life's house down.
I find your magazine relevant to my interests and wish to subscribe.
niftyvt said:I paid for the content not for access to the content.
Well, I do agree that a book like BTGB would be great, but as I understand, H1, F1, F2, etc are sold as online courses, not books or an object that we can then own for life. In other online courses I've taken, the material could only be viewed for a predetermined period of time, so I feel good that I can review the material as often as I like and for as long as is needed to complete the course. Also, I recently completed two months of twice a week private hand balancing classes. Just me, the teacher and one other student. It was great, but the cost was $75/hour. And that was getting a 50% break because the teacher was an old friend of mine. I have honestly made more progress from utilizing the F1 and H1 courses, than I did in 2 months of private HS training! My point is that what we're getting for our money is A LOT! $75 got me one hour of individual training, but for the same amount of money, H1 and F1 include months of training material. Even if it is web based, its still a fantastic deal. A fantastic educational tool for a great price.