This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS/PE2 Form Check
Started by Sven Ravnstag, April 30, 2013 · 4 Replies · 169 Views
Doesn't look bad, I would say tighten up some more. Pinch the legs together, try to pull the ribs in more and point the toes - obviously this may be easier said than done. I'm still working on all that tightness myself but it should help with the swaying.
hmmm....aside from what has been shared^^^^
it seems that you're arching your back during the iM. try standing tall and then hollowing out ever so slightly enough that you keep your torso completely imobile while you hyperextend your arms behind you.
this helped me looooooooads in the HS/PE1>iM and holds true to this one, which is why i do it during my H1 warm up! ![]()
Thanks for the advice. I'll tighten up and point the toes.
Great point on the body hollow!
we'll soon have a Topic including all the H1 related iM cues and general knowledge that will help all forum members alike. if you have any personal discoveries that can be of benefit, you are more than welcome to contribute ![]()