This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Same level on all the PEs?

Started by gohei_, April 30, 2013 · 3 Replies · 111 Views

gohei_

How are you (planning) doing it? Staying at the same PE for every element or let your stronger areas get a headstart and leaving your weaker links a few levels behind?

 

I was planning on trying to stay on the same level for everything, just to keep everything balanced, and I know that I will have to take it slow with some PEs to let the other ones catch up. Would I be wrong in thinking like this?

Jon Douglas

I think you'll be wrong thinking like this, depending on your own particular strengths. I doubt that you'll need fully three months for *every* element, especially once you lay down the basics in F1.

In purely numerical sense, some of the elements are in SE's before others; SLS is at SE1 in F1, while you don't quite reach FL SE's in F2.

 

Not that it'll hurt, but it seems to me that you'd be taking longer than necessary trying to keep em even. Why slow down your progress for the sake of it?

Nic Branson

You will naturally be better at some over others, no need to hold back as long as you progress each movement with the IM associated with it.

Now for testing purposes, you must show them all at level you are testing for.

gohei_

Very well then, I will let each element progress individually :)