This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

You know what would be awesome?

Started by amansour, April 30, 2013 · 5 Replies · 202 Views

amansour

If someday Cory had tons of free time and designed a Foundations iPad app.  Just sayin' :)

Cory Fair

It wouldn't take that much free time, but it's unlikely to happen unless Apple significantly changes their attitude towards small businesses. 

Finnbar
Cory Fair said:

It wouldn't take that much free time, but it's unlikely to happen unless Apple significantly changes their attitude towards small businesses. 

What's that? Android you say? :P

mark

Already working on my own for personal use.

amansour

Haha, I don't mean to start an Android vs. Apple debate.  I like the Apple interface but do dislike the restrictive nature of their ecosystem.  That is unfortunate Cory.  However, I will continue to enjoy the programming regardless of the delivery system.

stefanhinote

Cory can you reprogram the display on my refrigerator to show F1?

:D