This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Videos Not Working For Me

Started by Eric Xavier, April 30, 2013 · 9 Replies · 181 Views

Eric Xavier

The Videos do not load for me.  They are just stuck at loading and nothing happens.  

Cory Fair

Which operating system and browser are you using?

Eric Xavier

Sorry for leaving all that out Cory.  The problem seems to be intermittent on any platform, using Chrome.  I use  OS X on my laptop and W7 on my desktop.  I've had the problem happen in both.  The version of chrome on these are the latest main channel release (no dev/canary builds).

 

I did notice something that may give a clue to what is going on though, when I check the resource viewer, there is an error in the script that says:

 

sublimevideo loader has been installed more than once

 

This goes away after a restart, until it starts happenning again.  Don't quite know what causes this.

Cory Fair

Thanks, looking into it.

Gavin S

Hi Cory,

 

Just to chime in on this as well. Almost all my videos are good but for some sections (SLS in particular, and RC) the videos are very patchy and don't load smoothly.

 

I am running Windows 7 Enterprise and IE 9.

 

I have no problems on H1 and F1 by the way.

 

Cheers

Nic Branson

Keep the feedback coming on the issue, the best way is here so we can keep it all in one place and it is easy for Cory to see.

Leo Trinidad

hi guys same thing happened to me recently. At first i thought it was only the H1 videos but when i tried F2 all seem to be stuck at loading. I tried logging out then logging in and nothing happened. Still loading. I tried in my desktop windows 7 and still keeps loading but not playing. Same with ipad mini. what might be the problem? Thanks in advance.

Leo Trinidad

i checked again at ipad mini and it played already but i need to play it in full screen mode :( everythings okay now i guess the loading got slower than usual.. :)

Eric Xavier

Here's a screenshot of the error if this helps:

post-3003-0-58862400-1367490712_thumb.pn

Cory Fair

It's being worked on.