This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS Beyond F2?

Started by mm356, April 30, 2013 · 12 Replies · 371 Views

mm356

After browsing through the F2 progressions (and being deeply humbled!) I notice that it looks like F2 gets you all the way to the SLS.  Hooray!

 

I was just curious if that meant that the F3 and F4 packages would drop the SLS progression altogether or if they would progress beyond the basic SLS and continue with more advanced variations (not that I would know what those would even be).

 

F2 looks awesome, by the way.  And it has also scared me into sticking with F1 for quite awhile before even attempting it!  :blink:

Finnbar

I'm thinking it'll move onto all manner of jumping leg variations.

- all of the dynamic leg work in BtGB

- Killers (jumping lunges used in WODs)

- Depth jumps as iM?

- maybe even Senders...

I'm just looking forward to bullet proofing my knees and ankles as much as possible with the iM :)

Jon Douglas

Agreed, I think by that point unweighted 'fundamental leg strength' is pretty well achieved. So unless we are just adding weights, it makes sense to move to dynamic exercises.

FredInChina

F3 teaches SLS on one leg :P

Jon Douglas
FredInChina said:

F3 teaches SLS on one leg :P

?So does F2?

FredInChina
Charm said:

?So does F2?

LOL... some jokes fell flat on their faces... :D

Jon Douglas
FredInChina said:

LOL... some jokes fell flat on their faces... :D

I actually stopped and thought about it, but I just couldn't piece together what you were going for! :P

Cole Dano

Don't quit your day job Fred. :)

Cory Fair

There's still more to come after SLS. :)

B1214N

Would it include single leg NLC and GHR too? What about shrimps squats since they are a type of SLS too? I'm guessing F4 will just include the explosive variations of pistol squats from BTGB.

piotro
Cory Fair said:

There's still more to come after SLS. :)

SLS.SSS ;)
Nic Branson

Levitation....

Alessandro Mainente
Nic Branson said:

Levitation....

ahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahah