This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

So, who's buying F2.

Started by Tomas Johansson, April 30, 2013 · 20 Replies · 682 Views

Tomas Johansson

If everything goes well I will need the F2 for my legwork in 12 weeks. For the rest it will take a bit longer.

 

I think I will buy the F2 already, part (big part) because I'm curious and part because I want to follow the F2 forum.

 

How will you do? 

Michael S.

Bought it. Was just too curious whats coming next. Even though it will take me minimum a year to advance to F2 for any of the progressions. :-)

Adriano Augusto

Same to me. I have the money now, nor in the future nor when I finished F1; so, when I recieved my pay, I bought it

 

The right time it's always now!

gohei_

I will buy as soon as I get home from work in a few hours. I'm on PE1 for everything but I'm just too curious to see what's next.

Peter Sbirakos

Not yet.  I have a bit of material to work through with respect to F1 and H1.  Speaking only for myself, its easy to get distracted so I'm thinking July or October.

Christian

Pre ordered the full thing when F1 came.

FredInChina

I have the full series too, but my F2 will gather dust for times to come... :)

Thankfully, the exercises prescribed are not like nutrition research papers that get obsolete faster than smartphones do! They'll still be good in 2015 :P

Joakim Anderson

I changed my F1 into the whole package a few days ago so I got F2 last night and stayed up too late looking at it. Really exciting stuff. Can't wait for my climbing-injured wrists to heal so I can go at it 100%. Can't but have to :)

 

By the way, I can't access the F2 forum. Anyone else got the same problem? What to do, just wait?

Petr Dlabac

Yes, probably wait. I also cant enter F2 forum.

chobbs
Joakim Anderson said:

I changed my F1 into the whole package a few days ago so I got F2 last night and stayed up too late looking at it. Really exciting stuff. Can't wait for my climbing-injured wrists to heal so I can go at it 100%. Can't but have to :)

 

By the way, I can't access the F2 forum. Anyone else got the same problem? What to do, just wait?

 

PM Cory if your access is wonky.

 

- Chris

prinny

I am very curious as to what's contained in F2, but I think I'll have to hold back for now.  Maybe when I reach PE4 or 5 for one of the exercises in F1  :)

gohei_

I can't seem to access the forum either, bought it maybe 10min ago.

David Birchall

I'm gonna wait until I finish sPL/PE6 to get it.  It will give me motivation to work harder however I must remember quality MATTERS.

I can't wait for this damn arm to heal and then I've had it with my diet - I'm moving to maintenance calories and nutritiming so I can train harder.  I'm soooooo excited to see what's next after sPL/PE6 I'm gonna put 1000% effort into GST once I've had my bicep tendon & nerves reconnected and all is healed.

 

I can't believe it lol - I have been so wary about not going too quick with the progressions to avoid injury like a bicep tendon tear and then someone else assaults me and tears it for me!  :angry:

 

but looking on the bright side:

 

Being injured sucks but my motivation to train is like a spring that keeps getting tighter until it can finally release and I'll be even more committed to mastery of GST!  :icon_twisted:  

dritar

I bought it even though it'll be ages to reach it, but I couldn't resist knowing what cool stuff I'll be able to do in a few years.

Hercules

I'm curious, but I'm going to wait a bit until I get it. Though I will probably still end up getting it sooner rather than later

 

Might see if I can ask Cory about getting the whole set - I only got F1 to start with.

MvdB

I figured I was going to get the whole set anyway so why wait? I pre-purchased F1-F4 as soon as the option was available. I'm glad to be able to see what I'm working towards. At the same time I'm surprisingly content to just work on the progressions that suit me. Now that a clear path to awesomeness has been laid out for me rep by rep I don't feel the urge to rush at all.

Murija

Gonna wait till I master any of the elements in F1 :) 
But definately buying them all eventually !
 

Jon Douglas
Michaël said:

I figured I was going to get the whole set anyway so why wait? I pre-purchased F1-F4 as soon as the option was available. I'm glad to be able to see what I'm working towards. At the same time I'm surprisingly content to just work on the progressions that suit me. Now that a clear path to awesomeness has been laid out for me rep by rep I don't feel the urge to rush at all.

I feel the same way; on one hand it's tempting to rush for the cool, spectacular stuff, but when I wake up every day stronger and moving better than the day before, why would I want to change a good thing?

dasede

I don't have enough money to buy it just for seeing the exercises even though I am very curious about them  :D  I will definitely buy it at some point though, but I am still on PE1 on everything so it probably won't happen until next year.

FritsMB
Tomas Johansson said:

 

I think I will buy the F2 already, part (big part) because I'm curious and part because I want to follow the F2 forum.

 

How will you do? 

I bought F2 last monday. I am almost done with RC PE6 and moving along nicely with FL, sPL, HBP, SLS. So, enough reasons to want to look at F2. I have already noticed that I may need some more equipment (pb's; a firm bar at arm's length from the floor for FL). So, I can start looking around to see what will do the job. But, of course, all those are rationalizations. The real reason was that I was curious and could not resist (like sneaking down in the middle of the night to check what is under the Xmas tree). All I can say is that I am not disappointed.

Arto

.