Foundation Two Technical

Started by Crimsonsun, April 30, 2013 · 14 Replies · 3,607 Views

Crimsonsun

I just bought foundation two, but nothing happened, i got a e-mail receipt but no links or anything......
Am i missing something or closed a window too early or something?

 

FredInChina

Have you checked the courses menu on the site top bar?

I think your access to F2 should be there. :)

Michael S.

What about F2 Forum Access? I can access Foundation 2 via the course menu but the F2 Forum is still restricted?! Thanks for helping out :-)

 

Product looks fantastic by the way. :-)

Cory Fair

I'll take a look at why this isn't working correctly.

vinni20

Hi Cory, it is not showing up for me either. I purchased it about an hour ago.

xray

It shows up, but says I dont have permission.  (Preordered F2, by the way)

xray

working now, thanks!

Michael S.

works now, thank you! :-)

Thatguy89

The F2 forum seems to still be restricted for me as well.

Kai Schnaitmann

Hi Cory, I also pre ordered F2 and have no access to F2 Forum as yet.

Kai Schnaitmann

Thanks Cory, have accsess to forum.

Eric HARDOUIN

Hi

I do not have access to F2 forum as well :(

Help !

Chris Down

I'm having the same problem too Cory, can't access the forum. Thank you for all the hard work you and the team have put into these products and your prompt support etc. It must be incredibly hectic. Cheers!

Cory Fair

The script is being slow adding forum permissions. I'm looking into it.

ausswe

I have the same problem bought it about 7 hours ago no access but if it is just slow I guess might be up tomorrow