This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Swivel hips and Scapular Shrugs form check

Started by Keilani Gutierrez, April 29, 2013 · 51 Replies · 1,954 Views

P5yx
Keilani Gutierrez said:

they originally came from Joshua Naterman, Richard Hamiltom and Jon douglas, so credit where it's due ^_^

 

if you keep the hollow, it keeps you from letting the pelvis tilt and loosing the effectiveness of the stretch. it basically keeps your eyes on  where the end ROM is, like where the front ROM wall is and where the rear ROM wall is, keep moving forwards and backwards and it'll open up in no time, i've already had 3 sessions and it keeps going :)

Sry Keilani, I didn't totally get what you're saying here. Should I arch or try to hold ppt while executing the frog press?

In other words: Should I tuck in my hips, arch my lower back or keep it neutral?

Keilani Gutierrez

i keep a hollow, apt makes me get an uncomfortable feeling in the front of my hips.