This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tripod question

Started by zeroender, April 29, 2013 · 3 Replies · 188 Views

zeroender

I searched some other questions but didn't see this question there so,

 

Like I said in another post, the tripod is a bit too easy for me. However, I'm going to stick with it because of the rest of the schedule. However, when doing it should my weight be resting on my elbows or should I try to shift my weight as much as possible to my hands? I feel like the latter is more difficult and better training, but it might be improper form.

 

-Adam

Keilani Gutierrez

I press slightly with my fingers and distribute the weight between my head and wrists. 

 

have you filmed yourself to see that your form is like the athletes?

Tyler Gibson

I don't know where the post is, but coach said somewhere that for headstand and tripod you should distribute your weight evenly between head and hands.

Alessandro Mainente

at certain level of legs elevation and head position you can reach the sensation of no weight supported by the hands. btw using the head position as in H1 the sensation is difficult to reach.